About The Event
KESHO, in partnership with The Ministry of Health, Kenya is hosting its 5th International cancer conference themed ‘Integrating research and practice’ in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Date: 15th - 17th Nov 2018
- Venue: Crowne Plaza - Nairobi
The 2018 KESHO International Conference will provide a forum for exchange of ideas and authoritative views by leading scientists as well as business leaders and investors in this exciting field. Outstanding keynote speakers and well known leading scientists and experts from around the globe are expected to participate. Our key objectives for the conference this year are:
- To improve quality and quantity of cancer research in the country and the region.
- To assess current developments in cancer research in sub Saharan Africa.
- To support national cancer control research agenda through collaborative working and stakeholder engagement.
- To advocate for government funding for cancer research
- To provide fora to discuss new technologies and treatment protocols in clinical cancer management
- To impact policy and advocacy for cancer and hematological conditions
To view the 2018 tentative programme please click here