Want to become a KESHO Member?
KESHO membership will connect you to a regional network of oncology professionals. Our members' unique knowledge and experience has made the Society a leading resource for best practices in clinical oncology research and academic and community practice.
Our membership fee is ksh. 5000 per year. Membership fee can be paid via cheque addressed to Kenya Society of Hematology & Oncology or via MPESA Paybill (127771, account- Member's full name).
Some of the benefits of KESHO Membership:
- Discounts on registration fees for the biennial Kenya International Cancer Conference.
- Exclusive networking opportunities with health care professionals in the region involved in all aspects of cancer management.
- Platform for members to share their professional profiles in a listed members’ directory.
- Eligibility to join KESHO Committees and vote in KESHO elections.
- Get automatically included in the KESHO CME invite list and attend ICPD-accredited monthly meetings led by experts in Cancer.
- Receive updates and newsletters with information on current events and activities.
Join our social media family to keep up to date with our news and events.