The 6th Kenya International Cancer Conference
Theme: Making Strides Towards Quality Cancer Care
21 November 2020.
Choose the most appropriate option from a wide range of sponsorship and exhibition packages available and demonstrate your support and commitment to Cancer research in the country. An opportunity to partner in this way will give your organisation a platform to elevate your visibility, network with HCPs working in or around cancer, and get your message across to your target audience.
- Members of SASMO, SASCRO, SACCSG & SASGO
- Medical Oncologists
- Radiation Oncologists
- Clinical and Radiation Oncologists
- Paediatric Oncologists
- Surgical oncologists
- Gynaecological oncologists
- Other Specialists with special interest in Oncology
- Medical officers and general practitioners working in the Oncology field
- Radiation therapists
- Medical physicists
- Oncology pharmacists
- Clinical trial co-ordinators
- Oncology nurses
- Oncology Social workers
- Sponsoring & exhibiting companies
- Registrars and fellows specialising in oncology field
- Trainee radiation therapists, medical physicists and oncology nurses
- Medical advisors and administration staff involved in authorisation process
The reports will be published after the conference.
The photos will be posted soon.