- This event has passed.
Prostate Cancer; Metastatic Adenocarcinoma
Dr. Manel Haj Mansour
Dr. Mansour is a consultant physician and board-certified medical oncologist currently working at the Aga Khan University Hospital. She was formerly a consultant medical oncologist at Texas Cancer Centre, Nairobi, and also worked as a consultant medical oncologist and a lecturer at Abderrahmen University Hospital, Tunisia.
Dr. Mansour graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Tunis in 2012 and completed medical oncology residency in 2017.
- A certificate of completion of Oncologic Science Course online in Breast Cancer treatments from The Africa Breast University.
- A certificate of medical oncology training on XXXIIth course antitumor chemotherapy and cancer medical treatment at Gustave Roussy Institute Paris, France.
- A post-graduate certificate in Prevention and Palliative Care in Oncology, Faculty of Medicine of Sousse.
- A post-graduate certificate in Thoracic Oncology, Faculty of Medicine of Tunis.
- A post-graduate certificate in Breast Disease, Faculty of Medicine of Tunis. She is a member of ESMO, ASCO, STOM (Tunisian Society of Medical Oncology), and KESHO. Her areas of interest include breast cancer, lung cancer, gastrointestinal cancers, gynecological and genitourinary cancers.
Moderator: Dr. Edward Chege Ng’ang’a MBChB, MMed
Dr. Chege obtained his medical degree from Moi University School of Medicine in 2008 and completed residency training in radiology at Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi in 2016. He then undertook a one-year subspecialist training in oncology imaging at the Royal Marsden NHS Trust in London UK. He was then appointed consultant radiologist at AKUH, where he is the radiology lead in body cross-sectional imaging, and section head for CT.
Dr. Chege’s interests lay mainly in cross-sectional oncology imaging, non-vascular Interventional radiology, and functional MR imaging