Dr. Manel Mansour is a consultant physician and board-certified medical oncologist currently working at the Aga Khan University Hospital. She was formerly a consultant medical oncologist at Texas Cancer Centre, Nairobi, and also worked as a consultant medical oncologist and a lecturer at Abderrahmen University Hospital, Tunisia.
Dr. Mansour graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Tunis in 2012 and completed medical oncology residency in 2017.
- A certificate of completion of Oncologic Science Course online in Breast Cancer Treatments from The Africa Breast University.
- A certificate of medical oncology training on XXXIIth course antitumor chemotherapy and cancer medical treatment at Gustave Roussy Institute Paris, France.
- A post-graduate certificate in Prevention and Palliative Care in Oncology, Faculty of Medicine of Sousse.
- A post-graduate certificate in Thoracic Oncology, Faculty of Medicine of Tunis.
- A post-graduate certificate in Breast Disease, Faculty of Medicine of Tunis.
Dr. Mansour is a member of ESMO, ASCO, STOM (Tunisian Society of Medical Oncology), and KESHO. Her areas of interest include breast cancer, lung cancer, gastrointestinal cancers, gynecological and genitourinary cancers.