Kenya International Cancer Conference (KICC) 2022
Every 2 years, at the Kenya International Cancer Conference (KICC), the Kenya Society of Haematology and Oncology brings together leading oncology experts, experienced patient advocates, key opinion leaders, policymakers and support staff to discuss key issues in reducing the burden of cancer, saving, and improving the lives of patients.
Our conference this year themed Improving Cancer Outcomes: Innovations, Opportunities & Strategies in the Care Continuum, will showcase the multi-stakeholder, collaborative efforts being made, to ensure tangible results in improving outcomes for cancer patients.
The KICC 2022 will take place from 24th to 26th November 2022, at the Sarova Whitesands Hotel in Mombasa.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstracts are invited from Oncologists and other healthcare professionals involved in or with interest in cancer, cancer advocacy groups, healthcare policy and financing agencies.
- Research informing Policy and Practice
- Training, Education and Mentorship
- Improving access to Cancer Care
- Advancements in Nursing, Pediatric, Radiation, Medical and Surgical Oncology
- Survivorship and Palliative Care
- Innovations in Technology and Precision Medicine